To do this, log into your Network Supervisor account and click White Label Preferences from the System Configuration group in the side menu.
In the Main tab you can:
Add the contact information of your company, such as the Company name, Site, Email, Phone number, Skype, and founding date:
- Configure Referral Program Settings: Set the Referral Program URL and add a link to its description.
- Set up the branding for your Placements: Add text to the overlay image, define its position, and make other modifications:
To upload creatives for the branding of your ads, switch to the Images tab, scroll down to the overlay.png section, upload a file, and click Submit. To preview the result, press the Show Branded Placement Sample button.
Log In and Log Out URLs should be included with http:// or https:// prefix.
Overlay works only for Universal JS and iframe Sync/Async Invocation Codes.
You can also upload your logo, background theme, and other graphics in the Images tab:
Uploaded images will be used in the following way:
- email-bg-1.png(750x238) – background for Email Notifications.
- email-new-logo.png(131x129) – logo used in Email Notifications.
- favicon.ico(32x32) – Favicon logo.
- login_img_dowm.svg(280x300) – graphic in the bottom left corner of the Login, Sign-up, and Password Recovery pages.
- login_img_up.svg(270x210) – graphic in the top right corner of the Login, Sign-up, and Password Recovery pages.
- login_logo.svg(150x54) – logo used at the Login, Sign-up, and Password Recovery pages.
- logo-mail.png(131x129) – logo in the Email markup of scheduled Analytics reports.
- logo-report.png(131x129) – logo in PDF and HTML versions of Analytics reports.
- logo-small.png(120x44) – logo in the bottom of the PDF and HTML versions of Analytics reports.
- logo.png(125x45) – logo in the top left corner of the network user interface.
- overlay.png(32x32) – overlay icon.
- referral.png(619x195) – image for the Referral Program tab.
Updated 9 months ago