There are four ways to display this type of ad units:
To add a Video Placement:
- Log into your network account and go to the Publishers tab.
- Select an existing Site > Zone or add new ones.
- Click the Add Video Placement button and fill out the form that appears:
Video Placement Pre-Settings:
- Vast 3.0 Config - settings for the Skip Ad button behaviour:
- Show Skip Ad Button. Select this checkbox to allow skipping ads.
- Show After (seconds) Defines when the Skip Ad button will be displayed.
You can select the ad serving domain from the Domain drop-down list that will be used for your VAST tags if you have more than one available domain.
HTML Samples panel allows to test the performance of the generated VAST tag via the player sample:
In addition to the regular settings available for all placement types, Video Placements include Vast Progress Events and 3d Party Vast Tracking settings.
Epom Ad Server supports VAST events tracking. In order to enable this feature, select the items you need in the Vast Events pane:
Video ad or overlay display started
AD FIRST QUARTILE
25% of the Video ad was viewed
AD MID POINT
50% of the Video ad was viewed
AD THIRD QUARTILE
75% of the Video ad was viewed
Video ad or overlay display completed
Video ad display paused
Video ad display resumed after a pause
AD CREATIVE VIEW
a creative element was displayed
Video ad was muted
Video ad was unmuted
Video ad full-screen mode was toggled
AD EXIT FULLSCREEN
Video ad full screen was exited
Video ad was switched to the expanded view mode
User exited the expanded view mode
AD SKIP TRACKING
User skipped the Video Ad
Updated 2 years ago