Trees User Interface
Trees User Interface is the default display mode of Epom Ad Server platform.
It is recommended to use Trees for:
To switch to the Trees User Interface:
- Log into your network account and go to the Preferences tab.
- Select Trees in the User Interface Preferences pane and click Submit:
The page will be reloaded and the new User Interface preferences will be applied to the current user.
Publishers and Advertisers Views
The Publishers and Advertisers tabs consist of three sections each:
- Tree view of all the entities.
- Right side panel for navigation and toggling different settings for entities.
- Site/Zone/Placement or Advertiser/Campaign/Banner cards.
Tree View Section
Left section of the interface consists of:
- Button panel for adding and removing Sites, Zones, Placements or Advertisers, Campaigns, Banners.
- Filtering tools that allow searching for entities by Category and/or Owner.
- The list of Advertisers or Sites:
- Click the disclosure triangles to see Campaigns > Banners or Zones > Placements respectively.
- Icons next to the entities show their current Statuses.
- The numbers next to the entities stand for the Entities' IDs in Epom Ad Server.
The right side panel includes all the settings that can be configured for the current Entity, for example:
Optional settings can be toggled by clicking switches.
Whenever you select an entity from the Tree View section, all the configured panes will be displayed on the entity card. For example:
For more details regarding the panes available for different entities, please follow the links below:
- Sites, Zones, and Placements
- Advertisers, Campaigns, and Banners
Updated about 4 years ago