Epom Ad Server supports Third-party Pixel Tracking. With this feature it is possible to track Impressions for all types of ads except for the Video Placements.
Follow these steps to set up Third-party Pixel Tracking for a Banner:
- Log into your network account and go to the Advertisers tab.
- Navigate to an entity where you'd like 3rd Party Tracking to be configured:
- For Banners: Select an existing Advertiser > Campaign > Banner or add the new ones.
- For Placements: Select an existing Site > Zone > Placement or add the new ones.
- Paste the Third-party Pixel Tracking code to the corresponding field.
- Specify the Country if needed.
From now on, whenever the Impression is scored towards Epom Analytics, the Pixel Tracking code will be processed in order to pass the Impression to third party.
Updated 11 months ago