The data gathered with the ©Forensic integration can be accessed in the Analytics.
To run a Security report based on the ©Forensiq data:
- Log into your Network account and go to the Analytics tab.
- Choose Forensiq from the Service list.
- Click the Report Settings in the top right corner of the Analytics tab. Depending on your preferences, select the set of columns for the resulting report.
Foresiq report-specific columns are:
- Cover – the percentage of the records in the report, that were scanned by Forensiq and have the corresponding risk/reputation metrics.
- Avg. – Average rating of all the records in the report (1-100).
- Risky – Percentage of records with a risk factor ≥80.
- Susp. – Percentage of records with a risk factor of 65-80.
- Good – Percentage of records with a risk factor <65
- Risk: to see the actual values for the fraudulent Impressions, Clicks, or Conversions.
- Reputation: same data represented in percentage ratios.
Security reports are an optional feature of Epom Ad Server. To enable this feature in your network, please contact your personal manager.
Updated about a year ago