Preset Application Package Group Management provides Application Package targeting option to your network's users.
Please follow these steps to configure this functionality for your network:
- Log into your Network Supervisor account, expand the System Configuration group in the menu on the left, and click Preset Application Package Group Management.
- Click to add a new group of Application Package. The Edit Application Package Group interface will be displayed.
- Fill in the Title and click Save. This title will be displayed to your network users. The Edit Application Package Group section will change its appearance.
- Fill in the Application Package in the corresponding field and click the button to add it to the list. Continue adding other application packages in the same way.
- When all the application packages are added, click Save and Return.
- Click User Roles & Permissions in the Users & Accounts section of the side menu.
- To define the user roles that will be able to use this feature set the Preset App Packages option in the Pre-targeting and/or Targeting sections to Enabled for the required user roles.
Alternatively, if you would like to add multiple application packages simultaneously, you can upload a CSV file. The file should only contain application packages without any additional headers or info.
Updated over 3 years ago