The Mass Banner Uploading function provides a simple way to fill a Campaign with multiple Banners that would have the same settings. This option saves a lot of time compared to manually creating Banners one by one.
Follow these steps to access this functionality:
- Log into your network account and go to the Advertisers tab.
- Select an existing Advertiser > Campaign or add the new ones.
- On the Campaign page choose Mass Banner Upload from More menu:
- Select the Placement Type and click Next.
- Click Browse and locate the Banner creatives. Hold down the Ctrl (or Cmd) key to select multiple files.
- Click Open. The list of uploaded creatives will be displayed. Click Next.
- On the next screen specify how you would like the Banners to be named, enable the Auto-linking settings if necessary, and configure the Banner Settings (URL, Target and Banner Labels):
- On the summary page click Finish. The confirmation will be displayed as soon as all the Banners are created.
Updated almost 3 years ago