In addition to the predefined set of Rich Media Templates, Epom Ad Server includes an option to create the new ones. To do so:
- Log into your network account and go to the Templates tab.
- Click and fill out the form that appears:
- Title: The name of the Template in your network.
- Active: Defines if the Template is enabled in the network.
- Always Redirect: With this checkbox selected, the Template will only be applicable to the Placements with the corresponding settings.
- Template Impression Record: With this checkbox unselected, the Impressions will be counted towards Epom Analytics as soon as the Template is requested. If the checkbox is selected, the $$IMPRESSION_IMG_URL$$ macro should be used in the Template Body at the exact place where Impressions should be scored.
- Placement Type.
- Body: The Template code should be inserted to this field.
- $$WIDTH$$ – Banner width.
- $$HEIGHT$$ – Banner height.
- $$UID$$ – unique Banner ID.
- $$BANNER_ID$$ – unique Banner ID.
- $$PUBLISHER_ID$$ – unique Publisher ID.
- $$PLACEMENT_ID$$ – unique Placement ID.
The following keys are used by Epom Ad Server, and can not be inserted to the Template code:
Add Template File
- Insert the macro that will be used in the Template Body to refer to this file.
- Click Browse and locate the Template File.
All the uploaded files will be listed in this section. To remove the uploaded file, select it in the list and click .
Add Template Property
This section is designed to create various options for the template:
- File – File upload field.
- String – Text input field.
- Integer – Number input field.
- Boolean – Checkbox.
- Select – Drop-down list. Every line in the Values list is a new entry in the drop-down list.
- Placement Key.
- Title: the name of the element.
- Key: Placeholder for the element.
To add the Property, click the corresponding button. It will be added to the Template Properties list below.
Updated over 3 years ago