CPA Campaigns Auto Deactivation
Please follow these steps to start using iOS and/or Android installation tracking:
- Log into your network account and go to the Advertisers pane.
- Navigate to an existing Advertiser > Campaign or add the new ones.
- Activate the Actions pane from the right side menu.
- Choose an existing Action or add the new one.
- Copy the Action Key which will be required later.
- Click and go to the Installation Tracking tab of the window that appears.
- Download the iOS and/or Android SDKs. These SDKs should be integrated to your apps; the integration manuals are provided along with the SDKs.
- When integrating the SDKs, replace the Application ID placeholder ('YOUR_TRACKED_APPLICATION_ID_HERE' in the manual) with the Action Key from step #5.
To confirm if everything works as intended, make a test Conversion:
- Insert an Invocation Code from the Placement to a mobile web page.
- Open the page and click the Banner. You should be redirected to the App Store or Play Market page.
- Download, install, and launch the advertised app and wait for 2-3 minutes.
- Log into your network account and go to the Analytics tab.
- Run the report. Conversion should be counted towards Epom Analytics.
Updated about 4 years ago