Competitors Campaigns Exclusion
A common ad serving case is that a single site runs ads from competing brands, and, of course, competing Advertisers do not want their ads to be displayed together on the same page.
Exclusion of Competing Campaigns will help you avoid such cases. Follow these steps:
- Log into your network account and go to the Advertisers tab.
- Navigate to one of the competing Advertiser > Campaign.
- Enable Exclude Competitors Campaigns pane from the right side menu.
- The corresponding pane will be displayed:
- Select the Advertiser from the list or start typing their Name.
- Select the competing Campaign.
Competitors Campaigns Exclusion feature works only with JS Sync and JS Async codes.
Updated about 4 years ago