The Banner Moderation functionality allows Network Managers to review Banners created by network users before they go live.
To start using this functionality:
- Log into your Network Supervisor account and click User Roles & Permissions from the Users & Accounts group of the side menu.
- Switch to the Network Manager tab and set the Soft Banner Moderation permission to Enabled in the Network specific features section.
- Click Submit.
- Click Inventory & Campaign Settings from the corresponding group of the side menu.
- Set Advertiser Default Status to Inactive and click Submit.
- From now on, whenever your network users create new Banners, they will be added as Inactive.
To review the Pending Banner:
- Log into your Network Manager account.
- Go to the Pending Banners tab. The Banners which were created recently will be displayed:
- Select the Banner(s) from the list and choose one of the following:
- Approves the Banner and activates them.
- Reject the Banner. Banner Rejected status is added to the Banner in the network user's account.
- Removes the Banner completely.
- Approves the Banner(s) and allows you to share it to other network users right away.
- Logs you into the user's account to see the Banner details, settings, etc.
Updated over 3 years ago