Looking where to start? This guide is for you!
Here you can get familiarized with the overall structure and essential features of Epom Ad Server.
There are two separate parts of Ad Server that cover different aspects:
- Network Manager account that allows you to set up, configure and run the ad serving processes as well as monitor the statistics.
- Network Supervisor account that allows you to configure the system-wide preferences and manage Users.
Let us take a closer look at these accounts' features and capabilities.
Network Manager account is your gate to the world of ad serving. With it, you can create, maintain and configure ad serving processes of the entire Network. We provide flexible tools for creation and customization of dedicated users that fulfill different business roles, but Network Manager has the hightest access to ad serving fuctions, so it's better to start from it.
Let's cover the start of ad serving step-by-step:
- Go to the Advertisers tab. Create new Advertiser, Campaign and Banner.
- Go to the Publishers tab. Create new Site, Zone and Placement.
- Now you can link the Banner to the Placement or vice versa. Now when the Placement is requested, in return, the Banner will be displayed.
- Go to the Placement card and copy the Invocation Code.
- Insert the Invocation Code into the desired web page or test page.
- Got it! Now the first Impression is served. If you create and link multiple Banners to the same Placements, each of them can be displayed once the Placement is requested.
- Now we can go the Analytics tab and check the statistics for our new entities.
- You can add various settings to your ad Campaigns, Banners, Sites or Placements: Targeting, Pricing, Capping and more.
While the Network Manager account allows the control and management of day-to-day ad serving activities, the Network Supervisor account provides more global functions. WIth it, you can:
Don't hesitate to ask
We offer lots of features, and some of them are quite complicated.
Contact our Support Team at [email protected] should you require any assistance with Epom!
Updated about 2 years ago